This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #17303
David wrote:
Well, we tried to sound as present as possible but I guess we're doomed to sound dated Wink

The thing is, I don't see any significant difference between "Krog's Return" and "Connection reset by peer". You preserved your unique sound thru a whole decade and made "Triumphant return" like there was no ten years gap. But in meantime a bunch of new sounds and approaches showed up. Of course a classic LD style is still alive and kicking (Galactic Warriors is a finest example), but that's not my point. Your sound is present in terms of producing and mastering, but musically you guys are still in a dawn of 2000's. But hey! don't get me wrong! I love your style, nobody makes such synthdance like mindXpander and I wish you to stay on that road. To prove it, I bought your album online in march 2012 Smile .

Post Post #17337
Would You mind if I make review of a review? In my eyes this is a very good one and just what I myself want to see. BECOUSE it gives atleast some reference points; and so, its much more valuable than just blind "Yes yes its great"/"I dont like it" / "everything is good".

If all reviews could be like yours (atleast), then all composer would be developing much more rapidly. I wish there would be more reviewers like You, Adi -- You can do review, You consider taking effort to write AND are enough brave to say out loud.

Post Post #17338
Thank you! Though I don't consider this being a review, it's just my opinion. I wish to write reviews, I've made few long time ago, but I don't feel skilled enough in english, especially in technical/musician vocabulary, so I couldn't be such specific and correct , as I want to be. As master Yoda said: "Try not! Do! Or do not! There is no try" Smile

Post Post #17856
Smuggler's Guild - is very good. 5/5 stars! Smile
Another songs not so interest. (3/5 stars)

Post Post #17931
Adi wrote:
David wrote:
Well, we tried to sound as present as possible but I guess we're doomed to sound dated Wink

The thing is, I don't see any significant difference between "Krog's Return" and "Connection reset by peer". You preserved your unique sound thru a whole decade and made "Triumphant return" like there was no ten years gap. But in meantime a bunch of new sounds and approaches showed up. Of course a classic LD style is still alive and kicking (Galactic Warriors is a finest example), but that's not my point. Your sound is present in terms of producing and mastering, but musically you guys are still in a dawn of 2000's. But hey! don't get me wrong! I love your style, nobody makes such synthdance like mindXpander and I wish you to stay on that road. To prove it, I bought your album online in march 2012 Smile .

Thank you so much, Adi! Smile

Not getting you wrong. I love that you're being honest; that's something we value dearly. We'll see if we can break out of the 2000's with the next couple of tracks. Not promising anything though.

Keynol wrote:
Smuggler's Guild - is very good. 5/5 stars! Smile
Another songs not so interest. (3/5 stars)

Thanks for listening Keynol. I guess you like the mid-tempo songs then since the rest are either slower or faster Smile Appreciate your comment!
http://www.xpanderland.com/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: