This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18355
Hi, we have a new email message from Karel Post aka Lonestarr. As a sidenote, the news section won't work now on so the news will be here only in our forum:

"Karel Post a.k.a. Lonestarr will be releasing new mixes of the classic track Final Elevation.
The mixes have been totally revisited and many new parts composed and arranged.

Also the long awaited track Skylab will be released this year!

The old analog studio is rebuilt with all the great hardware from the 80's, and of course Lonestarr's 100% NO PLUGIN SYNTHS GUARANTEE!.

Lonstarr once again will bring back the real analog sound and fresh quality melodies like those in the 80's.

Visit te new website at www.lonestarr.nl

Please send an email if you want to comment, show support or suggest future projects.

Thanks! Karel Post"

Last edited by Everdune on 2016-05-03, 11:53; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #18359
This is correct,

I have a set of 5! NEW mixes of final elevation ready for publishing. Great and long instrumental mixes with new sounds that will bring very exciting new visions on this well known track.

The conaisseur will recognise the main inspirations, like Memory Records BEST, KOTO! And of course the magic sounds by MARTINELLI Doctor's Cat, amongst many others.

These mixes will be available separately, as PURE WAVE files, to burn actual CD's with the highest quality and dynamic power.
As well as a collection offer in MP3 format for the mobile / walkman generation!

Also Skylab is being worked on at this moment, and it's looking GOOD! Smile Listen to the new samples at my site.

L.O.N.E.S.T.A.R.R. I.S. B.A.C.K!

Post Post #18360
Nice to hear from you again. I didn't know you've been a victim of serious car crash, but glad you've recovered.

Can you tell us how you're going to release those new tracks? Will they be downloadable for free, or sold?

Post Post #18362
You're right, i haven't published the crash to the media, i just concentrated on generating cashflow after my recovery and started rebuilding the studio at my new company location.

At my (simple) site there is a new mix demo, one part plays within the page as a welcome / remider, and the other is listed underneath Skylab.

Enjoy!

Lonestarr Smile

Post Post #18363
I still got your very promising demos "vocodertest" and "finalpeek" from 2002. So good to have you back!

Post Post #18365
That track is Final Elevation, released by Humphrey Robertson's Hypersound label in 2002.

I will release new mixes soon, as the contract with Hypersound has expired, i am free to do it.
These mixes are more interesting than the original mix.

If there is enough interest, i will create a supermix, running 15 minutes.

Cheers! Lonestarr!

Post Post #18366
* i hope that Lonestarr make some remixes of his great track Final Elevation und also some new fresh tracks

micha

Post Post #18380
It's ironic because I was thinking to myself about a week ago "Whatever happened to Lonestar?" So this is really great news Smile

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18382
Peter D wrote:
It's ironic because I was thinking to myself about a week ago "Whatever happened to Lonestar?" So this is really great news Smile

Me too Exclamation I'm glad to see you back Karel!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: