This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #14196
I have decided to let go a true vintage item, Roland SVC-350 Vocoder. I'm primarily trying to sell this to people in Finland because it's always risky to ship this kind of gear abroad eventhough it's built like a tank. BUT if you are really interested in buying I might ship it anyways.

Why am I selling it? I'm moving more towards DAW oriented producing and therefore cutting down on some outboard gear.

Condition:

It was made in the late 70s but still works very well. Sliders and knobs make the output sound scratchy when _moved_ but this is not a real problem because you are rarely tweaking the settings while recording.

Some marks of cosmetic wear here and there. It's been in my rack all the time and by the looks of it previous owners have taken good care of it.

More info:

It has a beautiful warm vintage sound. I used this vocoder to make my Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again remix. Here's a quick snippet so you can hear it in action.

Here is a nice SVC-350 video made by someone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOO6xTXTeiA

Price:

After looking at eBay prices I think a fair price would be 700 + shipping.

PM or email at lauri at spacesynth dot net.

Post Post #18112
Ok, it's a very old post but I'm searching for a nice SVC-350 so, if it's still available, I'll be interested Smile
Thank You for the reply.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18315
Surfer, if you haven't succeed to get the Roland SVC-350 Vocoder I recommend that you checkout the XILS V+ VSTi which emulates the vintage Roland VP-330 vocoder.
You can download the VSTi demo here:
http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/XILS-V%252b.html
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: