This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #22513
filipesantos wrote:
Krizz wrote:
snedgy wrote:
SX001, wow I never really thought only that many sold!?

Alex exaggerated by one order down in his sarcastic post. Typical album sells in number of around 100 copies. Marek of SSR could provide more detailed statistics.

100 is good for these days

That is realistic and with very good spacesynth album. However if every average spacesynth album would sell so much then all these indie labels haven't got problems to stay active I guess.

Post Post #22514
snedgy wrote:
SX001 .... long reply! Its only right i reply back....you sound pissed off, and im sorry ,
i often reply to a great tune i heard on this site with 'that sounds great' or 'fantastic' , because that is all i can say! I am NOT a maker of SS...I wish i was but im not.....so yes you spend 10 hours making a great tune, i download it , listen to it , and take 5 mins to say 'thats great , thank you'

10 hours is really little time spent. Usually I spent more time to particular tune (sometimes 20..30 hours).

Quote:

....its a bad trade off, but what else can I do? Im not buying every single CD released, cos I dont think every one is good enough to buy...those i do , I buy...that would be the same for anybody......it is a frustration, I love SS and always will --- the only way is to some how spread this music to the masses....unless we do its just going to be like this.....the music IS GOOD ENOUGH....but hardly anyone knows we exist.... If they did, I bet sales would go through the roof......but they dont, so it wont......

Never mind the album sales, thats not usually the motivation. The process has to be fun and
developing on.
Usually people can provide much more and other things and services, but they
refuse if it requires EFFORT from them or other kind of ressources.
It would be better if people would actively see that how they can help in other areas which they actually CAN do and so they also will. So... what is compared to that $10 ... ? Wink
When I just began with music, then my usual question was that if someone know a piano teacher...

Support is also a review, more sophisticated feedback and to make these spacesynth composers life more interesting -- info about some contests if you see somewhere, remix contests etc. THIS kind of information if You see, would be useful to read here and to post on. Also every kind of music events which can be spacesynth or synth music related, can be posted here. Also interesting blogs about other musicians... or some other interesting challenge.

In this forum have been "guess the song", "guess the synth" events and such ones. Nothing of such asks a dollar, it is just to make it more interesting.
I see that if the life will be more interesting and the surrounding actively reacts then it is more fun, and in result there will be more music too.

Its no secret that nowadays creators are no longer unreachable and untouchable idols. Its possible to get more personal contact and it is up to everyone to see actively that can help with something.

I provide support with computers and electronics.

Well, any spacesynther with a problematic synthesizer or needs some special electronic circuit or
clone memory card for some vintage synthesizer or have somewhat other wet dreams about analog?

Post Post #22540
SX001 wrote:
Sorry to hear about Your situation.

There's nothing to be sorry about. C'est la vie.

SX001 wrote:
Just when looking to the most famous composers and arrangers life, then "being father" seems irrelevant. It does not take away time for hobbys or to make music... So, I hope You still compose music while being in 50s even. Smile

It becomes irrelevant when kids grow up enough not to be looked after 24/7. My boy is 10 months, so... Besides you're talking about people who make a living by composing, so there's no way to compare.
Yeah, I definitely do not plan to leave composing. I promise next album before I hit 50 Smile

Post Post #22541
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:
Krizz wrote:
snedgy wrote:
SX001, wow I never really thought only that many sold!?

Alex exaggerated by one order down in his sarcastic post. Typical album sells in number of around 100 copies. Marek of SSR could provide more detailed statistics.

100 is good for these days

That is realistic and with very good spacesynth album. However if every average spacesynth album would sell so much then all these indie labels haven't got problems to stay active I guess.

thanks mate im working on it and if a label plans to work with me thats the right goal if not i'll make my own.
the rest is... a lot of work im here for the genre only.

Post Post #22762
ZYX Italo Disco SpaceSynth Collection 2 - available from 21. August 2015

Full resolution cover

CD 1 Tracklist:
01. A.M. Samurai - Secret Entrance
02. Marco Rochowski - Voyage Of Discovery
03. Synthesis - Strange Land
04. Rygar - Illusion In C Minor
05. Bellatrix - In my Mind
06. Xain - Astral Tunnel
07. Protonic Storm - World Of No Sky
08. Prodomo - Firewall
09. Galactic Warriors - Alien Revenge
10. Mind Vision - Kosmos
11. Dreamtime - Escape To The Past (Remix)
12. Terminal One - Galaxy Game

CD 2 Tracklist:
01. Laserdance - Megamix Vol. 1
02. Timerider - Space Iwan
03. Hypnosis - Windland
04. G.G. Near - Living In A ROM
05. Proxyon - Space Guards
06. Splash Band - Unheimliche Schattenlichter
07. Cyber People - Polaris
08. Denise & Baby‘s Gang - Let‘s Dance In The Music
09. Koto - Minoan War
10. Duke Lake - Do You
11. Laserdance - Digital Dream

Last edited by aero51music on 2015-07-30, 20:04; edited 2 times in total

Post Post #22763
aero51music wrote:
ZYX Italo Disco SpaceSynth Collection 2 - available 21. August 2015

Full resolution cover

CD 1 Tracklist:
01. A.M. Samurai - Secret Entrance
02. Marco Rochowski - Voyage Of Discovery
03. Synthesis - Strange Land
04. Rygar - Illusion In C Minor
05. Bellatrix - In my Mind
06. Xain - Astral Tunnel
07. Protonic Storm - World Of No Sky
08. Prodomo - Firewall
09. Galactic Warriors - Alien Revenge
10. Mind Vision - Kosmos
11. Dreamtime - Escape To The Past (Remix)
12. Terminal One - Galaxy Game

CD 2 Tracklist:
01. Laserdance - Megamix Vol. 1
02. Timerider - Space Iwan
03. Hypnosis - Windland
04. G.G. Near - Living In A Room
05. Proxyon - Space Guards
06. Splash Band - Unheimliche Schattenlichter
07. Cyber People - Polaris
08. Denise & Baby‘s Gang - Let‘s Dance In The Music
09. Koto - Minoan War
10. Duke Lake - Do You
11. Laserdance - Digital Dream

great news! Very Happy

Post Post #22773
aero51music wrote:

it should be "Living in a ROM"

Post Post #22776
Krizz wrote:
SX001 wrote:
Sorry to hear about Your situation.

There's nothing to be sorry about. C'est la vie.

LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SX001 wrote:
Just when looking to the most famous composers and arrangers life, then "being father" seems irrelevant. It does not take away time for hobbys or to make music... So, I hope You still compose music while being in 50s even. Smile

It becomes irrelevant when kids grow up enough not to be looked after 24/7. My boy is 10 months, so... Besides you're talking about people who make a living by composing, so there's no way to compare.
Yeah, I definitely do not plan to leave composing. I promise next album before I hit 50 Smile

I hope so , go for it! Smile

Post Post #22777
SX001 wrote:
aero51music wrote:

it should be "Living in a ROM"

lol typ0 LOL

Post Post #22780
Yes, but it was a ZYX mistake Wink
Tracklist source: ZYX Musicweek 16/2015
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: