This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #24961
Somebody's getting for another ban...

Post Post #24962
Krizz wrote:
Somebody's getting for another ban...

what?

Have you got a problem Krizz?
Seems you don't like to see this forum active and showing quality unlike many others.That's what i think.
Thanks for that. Bulls Eye

I have no problems going away either if that's what you want.

Post Post #24967
Good Dance Recordings wrote:

It's not about what I want. It's about weighting your words. Blaming Russians for all the evil? Why saying it in the first place like there was a point in it that fixes the world to slight degree?
Quote:
What inappropriate behavior? I deserved it for the fact i'm bipolar and wasn't medicated?

It's like saying that you are not responsible for hit&run because you were drunk and you wasn't yourself. Never heard of the principle "don't drive drunk?".
Besides, if you're taking medications right now, why I see no difference?
Quote:
Not my fault their forum is filled with junkies and **** drug addicts!

Don't you think saying that is very insulting?
Quote:
Plus their label is based in belgium so that explains it all

What in your opinion is wrong with Belgium?
Quote:
they are stabbing and rubbing each others backs much like European politicians do (...)Why do you think we , the british got out of the EU?

You seem to belong to the group of people who wouldn't love my answer to this question. Ironic you attack Russians so passionately at the same time. Besides, rising political topics completely out of the blue proves you're not quite in condition enough to participate in any debate.
Quote:
I'm a musician and that's what i do.

Then stop talking about things that are not befitting for music-loving musician.
Quote:
Anders Lundqvist left this scene due to all the stupid dramas ,corruption ,backstabbers and **** gossip that corrupted heads in this scene.

What?

Post Post #24969
well, Krizz feel annoying with your confessions and even some members here, fillipe! you should control yourself,sadly this forum even not a good place to express personal conflicts,your stress Smile and not even people feel for you....... Smile

better go to bar with friends,relatives! a noble man should have strong willpower and continue to live on! Smile

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #24970
Krizz wrote:

It's not about what I want. It's about weighting your words. Blaming Russians for all the evil? Why saying it in the first place like there was a point in it that fixes the world to slight degree?
Quote:
What inappropriate behavior? I deserved it for the fact i'm bipolar and wasn't medicated?

It's like saying that you are not responsible for hit&run because you were drunk and you wasn't yourself. Never heard of the principle "don't drive drunk?".
Besides, if you're taking medications right now, why I see no difference?
Quote:
Not my fault their forum is filled with junkies and **** drug addicts!

Don't you think saying that is very insulting?
Quote:
Plus their label is based in belgium so that explains it all

What in your opinion is wrong with Belgium?
Quote:
they are stabbing and rubbing each others backs much like European politicians do (...)Why do you think we , the british got out of the EU?

You seem to belong to the group of people who wouldn't love my answer to this question. Ironic you attack Russians so passionately at the same time. Besides, rising political topics completely out of the blue proves you're not quite in condition enough to participate in any debate.
Quote:
I'm a musician and that's what i do.

Then stop talking about things that are not befitting for music-loving musician.
Quote:
Anders Lundqvist left this scene due to all the stupid dramas ,corruption ,backstabbers and **** gossip that corrupted heads in this scene.

What?

Poor Russians , what a shame. You forgot they ain't part of the EU for that same reason. But anyways... Whistling
What question? there is nothing to question about i already answered.
Tough.
Now if you may , please enjoy talking to the walls Smile

Last edited by Good Dance Recordings on 2016-09-27, 12:52; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #24972
KoolKool wrote:
well, Krizz feel annoying with your confessions and even some members here, fillipe! you should control yourself,sadly this forum even not a good place to express personal conflicts,your stress Smile and not even people feel for you....... Smile

better go to bar with friends,relatives! a noble man should have strong willpower and continue to live on! Smile

is this to me or him? Bars? what bars ? What a load of non-sense.

Post Post #24973
ok...let's me read the conversation in detail!

Last edited by KoolKool on 2016-09-27, 14:17; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #24974

Poor Russians , what a shame. You forgot they ain't part of the EU for that same reason. But anyways... Whistling
Tough.

peace guys! calm down, fillipe!

Post Post #24975
KoolKool wrote:

Tough.

peace guys! calm down, fillipe!

Confused
KoolKool you're not even paying attention to the one who's trying to cause an argument so if someone needs to calm down is Krizz up there Wink i'm perfectly calm around here you think i care about him or whatever he's saying that's trying to provoke? chill down young one.
you sit down and enjoy your drink or whatever you're doing . don't interfere. thanks. Wink be KoolKool as you say it. Wink

Post Post #24976
I really do not care what you think of Russians.
Forum music, not political. This discussion is not relevant here. Such talk "about nothing" should be written in other branches of the forum.
Forum you can easily spice up, as well as the site too.
Desire and moderation ...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: