This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Master Droid

Post Post #16244
It would be nice to compose another similar article. Perhaps a short review about how things should be done with all odds and ends. Or some link storage to other interesting tutorials that might come handy for someone. A good example to point out can be that interesting tutorial on everdune home page about how he write music. Other artists should also share their techniques, whatcha think fellow spacesynthers?

Anyway the point is - we need to expand "space sound kitchen" content. : )
It might help newbie musicians or even experienced ones how to do space music.

Post Post #16245
If people would be interested, I could write up a tutorial for writing Italodisco in Michiel's style - which is technically pretty much the same as his spacesynth. It's not spacesynth though, so a bit off-topic. But still, it's the sound of the 80s; and I can provide examples of my own tracks being pieced for example...

Master Droid

Post Post #16246
Sure, why not? 80's takes a major role in space synth theater. It'll be nice to read such tutorial, go ahead!

Post Post #16248
Okay then, I'll look into it when I find the time. I'm still finishing my state exams now, so it'll still take a while Smile

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #16253
I agree that it would be nice to see some more tutorials on this site. Here are some suggestions:

- A tutorial in video format that reveals how a spacesynth song can be made.
That video could be placed at YouTube too.

- A tutorial that explains how to get the modern Area51/Rygar sound.
That kind of tutorial is highest on my wish-list at the moment.

- A tutorial about the Protonic Storm sound.

Post Post #16255
- A tutorial how to not sound like some other artist

Cool

Post Post #16256
Not to crash the conversation or anything but id like to draw attention to my old post for help.

estlib wrote:
this may be a bump but does anyone know where i can find the instrument that plays from 0:32 to 1:02 in power run here?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPHbyvXPxZs&feature=BFa&list=AVGxdCwVVULXcg_B3nwlvbOLJK3obAxLYv&index=2

Master Droid

Post Post #16261
Sakke,

Quite good remark, i think such article will be glittering more than any other similar material. Bulls Eye

Post Post #18703
Tell a lot about synthesizers, but not a word about mixing. What reverbs, EQs, and other VST do you use? Dear.

Post Post #22232
annikmi wrote:
Tell a lot about synthesizers, but not a word about mixing. What reverbs, EQs, and other VST do you use? Dear.

it's super basic...you need to learn yourself...any synth do the job if you how to turn right knobs,setup parameters...

those articles aren't for wet begginer..you know that! Smile

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: